Evaluation

Seeing as I have real trouble with 3d Studio Max, I was dreading this project slightly. Despite having done 3d projects in the past, I still seem unable to create models of any real complexity or realism. However, in the end I found the project rewarding, and have learnt a great deal throughout.

I enjoyed conducting research for the character's movements and personality, as I find body language very interesting. I am only sorry that I was not able to convey any real subtlety in terms of facial expression or body movement due to my lack of skill with the program.

Having said that, I am quite pleased with the end product, as I managed to overcome many problems that occurred during the process, and feel that the animation does have a lively feel to it, and that I managed to convey Chris' character and personality to an extent.

I was very disappointed that I was unable to use the skylight, as I feel this would have given the animation a much nicer look and feel. Given more time, I would have spent longer on the textures, and perhaps used more props.